How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password: If you would like to erase data from your iPhone and return it to factory settings, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID password. If you don’t have login credentials for the registered Apple ID, here’s how to proceed.
If you want to sell your cell phone or correct some hard problems, the last line of defense is to perform a factory reset on your device. If you forgot your Apple ID password, and the steps necessary to reset your device, you can access this article to find an answer.
What Does iPhone Factory Reset Do?
A factory reset on an iPhone, also known as an iPhone Master Reset or iOS Hard Reset, removes all data from the phone by erasing the system’s operating system. You can revert an iPhone to its original manufacturer settings by combining button inputs during the reset process. It’s the most efficient way to erase all data and information from an iPhone.
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password – iTunes?
In iOS 15 and later, you can easily erase/reset your iPhone from the Settings menu. To do this, go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Erase All Content and Settings. You must sign out of your Facebook account before you reset your iPhone. To regain access to your Facebook account, you must enter your Apple ID passcode.
If you are capable of using Find My Service, you must enter the Apple ID password to evade the iCloud Activation Lock. If you cannot use Find My Service, continue to the next paragraph.
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password:
- Turn off the iPhone utilizing the buttons listed below.
- To turn off an iPhone 8/8 Plus and newer devices: Press and hold the Side button and the Volume Down button until you see the Power Off slider.
- To turn off an iPhone 7/7 Plus, or iPhone 6/6s Plus: Hold down the Side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- To turn off an iPhone SE (first generation) and all earlier versions: Press and hold the Home button until the Power Off slider appears.
- After seeing the battery icon, double-tap the screen to move the slider (left to right) from left to right to turn your iPhone X’s screen off.
Use the correct button/button combination for your iPhone model to put your phone in recovery mode.
- For an iPhone 8/8 Plus and all newer models (iPhone 13/12/11/Xs/Xr/X), use the Side button.
- For an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, use the Volume Down button.
- For an iPhone SE (first generation), and an iPhone 6s, iPhone 5/5s/5c/4s/4 and earlier use the Home button.
Connect your iPhone to your Mac and then hold down the right button. Release the button when you see the Recovery Mode screen (it will show a computer and USB cables) on your iPhone.
Open the Finder app on your Mac (macOS) or the iTunes app on your Windows PC computer. On the left sidebar of iTunes/Finder, you will find a file named iPhone. Use Free Switch to erase your account and passcode from your iPhone.
Click Restore and Update if your iOS device is not running the most recent version of iOS software. Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete this process. You can finish the iPhone restore now and disconnect your phone from the computer. You can then use your phone as new.
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password – BuhoUnlocker
To reset your iPhone without an Apple ID, you must use iTunes to factory reset your device. You must have the Find My feature disabled to do this. Otherwise, you must have a capable Apple ID Remover application to perform the procedure. BuhoUnlocker is the only one that can fix a damaged iPhone’s iCloud Activation Lock even if the phone is locked.
You can now factory reset your iPhone without an Apple ID passcode. If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask us at any time. Finally, be sure to download BuhoUnlocker to solve your iPhone passcode problems.