The latest update for Forza Motorsport is set to arrive next week, bringing a new track, new cars and various improvements to the racing game. Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming patch.
One of the highlights of the update is the addition of the Yas Marina Circuit, a 5.5 km long track located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The circuit features 21 turns and a variety of configurations, including a day-night cycle and dynamic weather. The track is known for hosting the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since 2009, as well as other motorsport events.
The Yas Marina Circuit is the third new track to be added to Forza Motorsport since its launch in 2023, following the Nürburgring Nordschleife and the Circuit de la Sarthe. The track will be available in all modes, including career, multiplayer and rivals.
New Cars: Spotlight And Pass
The update also brings new cars to the game, both as spotlight cars and as part of the pass. The spotlight cars are free for all players and can be obtained by completing certain challenges or events. The pass cars are exclusive to the pass holders and can be unlocked by earning pass points.
The spotlight cars for the update are:
- 2023 Aston Martin Valkyrie
- 2023 Bugatti Bolide
- 2023 Ferrari SF90 Stradale
- 2023 Koenigsegg Jesko
- 2023 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- 2023 McLaren Speedtail
- 2023 Pagani Huayra BC Roadster
The pass cars for the update are:
- 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT
- 2023 BMW M4 Competition
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R
- 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT
- 2023 Honda Civic Type R
- 2023 Hyundai Veloster N
- 2023 Toyota GR Supra
Improvements: Career, Multiplayer And More
The update also includes various improvements to the game, such as:
- Career mode updates: new events, challenges and rewards for each career path, as well as new achievements and trophies.
- Multiplayer updates: new featured events, playlists and leaderboards, as well as improved matchmaking and stability.
- Performance and graphics updates: improved frame rate, resolution and loading times, as well as enhanced ray tracing, lighting and shadows.
- Audio and UI updates: improved sound effects, music and voiceovers, as well as refined menus, icons and notifications.
- Bug fixes and optimizations: fixed various issues and glitches, as well as optimized the game for different platforms and devices.
The update is expected to go live on December 8, 2023, and will require a download of about 10 GB. The update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.